Sunday, September 23, 2012

OMG

Ok, so this post is VERY old, almost 7 weeks old to be exact! I started to write a post while in labor, but never finished it (go figure). I thought maybe people would want to see what I was *trying* to get posted while laboring, haha! So, here it is (in italics)...


I wanted to make the title "Oh Holy Shit!" but I thought maybe I should reserve the curse words for the body of the post. :)

This is NOT FUN. I am NOT a fan of this process AT ALL!

Of course, I don't know anyone who is.

But this seems totally ridiculous to me. According to the midwife on call at the hospital (who's not my favorite, but oh well) I'm supposed to wait until my contrac.tions are 4 minutes apart, lasting 1 minute, for 1 hour, before going in. Unless, of course, my water breaks, or I'm bleeding a lot, or there's decreased fet.al movement (which I constantly find confusing, because she moves on and off, here and there... how am I supposed to know if there's enough of a decrease that it's a problem??).

So if someone knows they want an


And that's as far as I got.

The last sentence, the one I stopped in the middle of, was going to be about epi.durals, I'm pretty sure. :) Or maybe it was going to say something about unmedic.ated childbirth and how if you think you want one, you don't really know if you want one... I have no recollection whatsoever, really.

I'm going to end this now, because I don't really want to think about my labor. Ugh.

(kind of a stupid post, huh? should I delete it?)


1 comment: