I'm going to publish this post without much in it, and come back over time to update it with the various funny things Jordyn says. I realized that I haven't done a very good job of documenting these things, and I know I'll regret it in the future if I don't start doing a better job of this.
Here are a few things she's said recently to start off...
~ She sneezed, and I was distracted and didn't say bless you. Jordyn: "Mommy, I sneezed. What do you say?"
~ I pooped, and she asked me if I wanted a prize, because you get a prize every time you poop on the potty.
~ Today she informed me that she's a grown up. This is interesting, because she keeps telling me that she wants to be a baby again.
~ I have bronchitis, and she keeps telling me that she's taking very good care of me. Today, this apparently meant refusing to nap and calling down every 10 minutes asking if was time to "wake up" yet, while I was trying to rest/sleep on the couch.
~ She keeps calling me "sweetie". As in, I cough and spit out mucus into a tissue (see above that I currently have bronchitis), and she says, "it's ok, sweetie, it's ok", and pats or rubs my arm or back.
~ One of her teachers told me yesterday that she kept telling all the teachers that, "Mommy says I have to wear my hat outside but I don't have/want to". At least she's honest! They made her wear it until I got there.
~ She's always just called all her baby dolls "baby". But recently she gave one of them a name - Tharorde (I made up the spelling but it's pronounced "thuh-ROAR-day", with a hard "th" at the beginning, like in the word "think", not the word "they".
To be continued...
~ 10/25/15 "Mommy, I'm going to throw you in the garbage!"
~ 10/25/15 "Mom, you're not right."
(threenager much?!)
~ 10/29/15 I had laryngitis about a month or two ago, and pretty much completely lost my voice. It was awful; how do you parent when you can't talk?! Anyway, yesterday I told her I didn't feel good, and she said, "I'll take care of you, do you have laryngitis in your throat?".
~ 11/12/15 Conversation tonight on the way upstairs for bedtime:
Jordyn: I keep doing this and I don't like that. (swallows)
Me: Well, you have to swallow your saliva.
Jordyn: But it just keeps coming.
Me: (laugh) Well, yes. That's how it works.
Jordyn: It just keeps coming?
Me: Yes.
Jordyn: Forever?
Me: (laugh) Yes.
Jordyn: Do you swallow your saliva, too?
Me: (laugh) Yes.
Jordyn: Does Grandpa?
Me: (laugh) Yes.
Jordyn: Does everybody swallow their saliva?
Me: (laugh) Yes.
~ 1/22/16 Here are a few recent ones:
Last week, I think- "Mommy, you're the baddest guy in the whole world!"
A couple of days ago, we took a walk after dinner, and it was really cold. As we walked back inside, she said, "After all that winter, I need a tissue!".
She does this thing where she says, "I love you, but I'm not gonna love you tomorrow", in a silly way. I always tell her that that makes me sad, and that I'll always love her, no matter what. Sometimes she ends up changing it and saying she'll love me tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, etc.
~ 5/6/16 Jordyn called me into the bathroom to wipe her after she pooped (which she's FINALLY doing on the toilet without wearing a pull-up or diaper, as of Easter night). As I walked in, she said, "three plops".
ReplyDelete聊性視訊聊天室
一夜情視訊聊天室
夫妻視訊聊天室
私密視訊聊天室
內衣秀全透明秀視訊聊天室
mfc視訊聊天室
直播間視訊聊天室
約炮視訊聊天室
賣肉視訊聊天室
老司機視訊聊天室