I just had to share. :)
You should've seen me trying to capture this. Between shaking the noisemaker, laughing hysterically, and trying not to laugh out loud, I could barely keep the camera (my phone) still enough and centered on Jordyn. I sort of fail a couple of brief times, but I think it came out pretty awesome. And I'm glad I got the video when I did, because I've done this noisemaker thing with her both before and since, without even close to the same reaction. I think she was slap happy this time!
That is a great video! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great laugh! So cute!
ReplyDeleteOMG that's awesome! what an amazing laugh! you should post this on FB -- it would go viral!
ReplyDeleteI love how at the end she's so expectantly waiting for you to make the noise again!!! Hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! What a sweet, happy girl! I'm sure you will be so happy to have this down the road :)
ReplyDelete