Yesterday was a rainy, gross day, and while Jordyn and I had a busy morning (the chiropractor for me, then to her doctor's office for her second flu shot, then to Trader Joe's, then to Chipotle to bring food home for lunch), we had absolutely nothing to do in the afternoon after her nap. I posted on Facebook:
Jordyn and I are going a little stir crazy. It's a rainy afternoon, the day before Christmas Eve, and we have nothing to do. How to fill the hours until bedtime?? Anywhere to go? Anyone wanna come over and play (moms with babies, that is!)?
I really wanted to get out of the house, but I definitely did NOT want to go anywhere near any stores, with it being so close to Christmas. Jordyn has a cold, so while one mom actually invited us over within minutes of my post, I declined, even when she said it was ok that Jordyn was sick. I'd feel terrible if Jordyn got her son sick, especially right before Christmas, and plus, it was rush hour at that point. So, here's how we spent our afternoon...
 |
| Creative tower building! |
 |
| Our first fort (aka "house")! |
 |
| Jordyn feeding her baby some milk. |
 |
I've put most of the baby/non-plastic bibs away, but she found this one and put it on by herself. |
 |
| Playing on one of her Hanukkah presents. |
 |
Coloring... She alternates between actually coloring and eating the crayons (for attention - she looks right at me for my reaction when she does it!) |
 |
| Bouncing on the big ball! |
 |
| Tickles!! |
While I did get a little exasperated after all of this when she only wanted to be held while I was trying to get dinner ready, it ended up not being such a bad afternoon.
Anyone have any great rainy day ideas for a toddler I can add to my list??
We are huge fans of fort building also. We now have three different sensory bins (rice dyed with food coloring, lima beans, and oatmeal...different things in each small plastic animals, scoops and small bowls, etc.) that we play in. We also like to fill up the bathtub with bubbles and food coloring for something a little different, and then I blow bubbles while he is in there (great post finger painting activity!). We have also been known to have random 80's music dance parties!
ReplyDelete免費視頻秀qq色群
ReplyDelete戀戀激情視頻直播間
美女視頻秀聊天室
午夜聊天直播間網站
裸聊開放女qq號碼
微信裸聊的號碼
兔費色情視頻直播間
同城午夜聊天室
開放性聊天室
免費在線裸聊qq號碼