Jordyn says "mon" for man.
Our kitchen table is right by a window that looks out the back of our house. We can see our yard, and the house behind us and their yard. There's often a man who comes out of the house while we're eating breakfast early in the morning to check the garden (in the summer), and/or the rabbit they have in a rabbit hutch at the back of their yard (right behind our fence, so we can't really see it). Anyway, anytime Jordyn sees the man, she says "mon!".
Well, today, there was a different man who came out of his house further up the street that's in front of the house behind ours. Jordyn started yelling "mon!" repeatedly, but he'd quickly gotten in his car and left for work (or wherever), so he wasn't visible for very long. I kept telling Jordyn he wasn't there anymore, and to please not yell, but she just kept yelling "mon!" over and over again.
I finally got frustrated, and said, "Jordyn, the man is gone, he went to work. I'm sorry, I can't just make a man appear for you!".
And as the words were coming out of my mouth, I realized the very powerful double meaning they had, or could have had.
Ahhh, very good point. (But she'll learn soon enough that she doesn't need a man to appear in her life to bring her happiness!)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete免費視訊聊天室友-六間房被禁視頻
台灣uu視頻聊天室
夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室
免費裸體女主播聊天室
開放性多人聊天室
台灣甜心真人裸聊
同城美女視頻聊天室
寂寞交友富婆聊天室
美女主播聊天室
同城約炮聊天室在線聊