You know how we all say how quickly it goes, that our kids grow up too fast, that time needs to slow down?
Well, I finally figured out how to do exactly that.
T42.
The TWW will make time absolutely stand still, guaranteed!!
Now my only question is why am I doing this in the middle of the threenager phase, because I most certainly do NOT want time to be standing still right now! She's a menace!
_____________________
And meanwhile, I may actually have another one on the way. No way would I luck out enough to have two IUIs and two kids... right? I mean, that's what I told myself. Absolutely no way. Even though I immediately started to feel the same way I did four years ago when I got pregnant with Jordyn. Same symptoms. I just "felt" the same. I didn't even remember that feeling until I started feeling it again, and I was like, oh yeah, this. I remember this. Wait, could I really be pregnant again so quickly?!
Then I started to feel a little less pregnant, and I was like, well, yeah. Of course I'm not pregnant! I figured the little twinges and cramps I was feeling must just be from my uterus being irritated from the IUI, either the catheter or the sperm irritating my uterus in some way. Who knows - there's only been sperm in it twice so far, and the first IUI led to the same feeling, and I got pregnant, but who knows if the twinge and cramps were from being/getting pregnant or just from irritation having nothing to do with getting pregnant? Last time, I just "knew" I was pregnant from the get-go. No idea how I knew, but I knew. This time, I wasn't so convinced, and kept telling myself no way could the first IUI have worked a second time.
And then I changed into pajamas tonight, and my breasts hurt. Definitely made me go, "hmmm". I also still feel crampy, almost PMS-like cramps, but I'm not due to get my period - if I get it - until November 2nd. I'm never crampy like this so far in advance. Honestly, I'm not usually crampy exactly like this much at all. I've also had a couple of short periods of very mild nausea. I really hope it's not a sign of what's to come; I was so incredibly nauseous last time from week 6 to about week 17 or 18, I think. Ugh.
I know, I'm getting ahead of myself. It could all be in my head. I tried telling myself that last time, but I was so *sure* I was pregnant that it did no good. This time, I'm less sure, but I definitely think it's a real possibility.
We'll see. Today is 5dpiui, so at least 5 more to go. Last time I got a positive 10 days post IUI. It was on Thanksgiving. This time, if I wait til day 11, it'll be on Halloween (not that I'm sure I'll be able to wait that long!). Interesting timing, huh?
Sounds promising! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteExciting! Sending good luck! Yes that is interesting timing…
ReplyDeleteHoping for good news for you!
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍午夜福利聊天室
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍午夜福利視頻聊天室
福利視訊聊天室
真愛旅舍視訊聊天室
大尺度視訊聊天室
約炮交友視訊聊天室
啪啪啪視訊聊天室
真人秀場視訊聊天室
美女主播視訊聊天室
meme104視訊聊天室