Baby measures 7w5d, which is within a day if you calculate from date of conception (if you calculate from LMP it would be 8w3d). Heart rate is 152.
I ovulated from my right ovary, which they could tell me because they could see the corpus luteum, which stays there until the placenta takes over. It was too early to see where the placenta is/will be.
The u/s tech was Kelly, and there was a student named Spencer (I think), so I got to hear the explanations Kelly was telling her. When Kelly was finished, she asked me if it was ok for Spencer to take a look, so I got to see some things twice (basically heartbeat and she took a crown to rump measurement, which came out the same as Kelly's).
I'm a visual learner, so I guess it's no surprise that seeing the baby - and the heartbeat - really seemed to help it sink in that there's an actual baby in there, and that I really am pregnant (you'd think that with the ball of symptoms I am I'd know that, but it made a difference to actually SEE it). As I was getting in the car after the u/s, I think I may have even said out loud, "holy shit, there's really a baby in there!".
Heartbeat - check.
Now I get to worry about trisomies (genetic issues) until I do the cell-free DNA test in 2-3 weeks. If that comes back ok, I think I might actually be able to relax.

I still have "holy shit, I'm a mom!" moments...it is even weirder to pause and realize I have two kids. Just when you think it sinks in, it doesn't. Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congrats on this first big milestone!
ReplyDeleteYeah! So happy for you! so very exciting!
ReplyDelete173免費視訊聊天-免費裸聊聊天室
ReplyDelete173免費視訊秀-夫妻真人秀聊天室
173免費視訊美女-最新裸聊直播間
173 live 視訊-成人聊天室
173 live影音-色情聊天室
live 173免費視訊-色情視訊
真愛旅舍直播-台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
真愛旅舍官網-台灣麗人聊天室
真愛旅舍聊天室-摳摳視頻秀
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室-免費聊天室你懂的