I worked a 12-hour shift yesterday, so I managed to miss the fact that it was the anniversary of my one and only IUI. I'd realized it ahead of time, thought about it last week, and said to myself that I needed to remember to remember about it on the day of, but of course that didn't happen.
But so yeah, yesterday was the anniversary of the IUI that created Jordyn. Wow. Crazy. Just totally amazing that I was in such a completely different place just one year ago.
And a year ago today, I was at the beginning of my 2ww. The sperm had just found and connected with the egg, and that tiny little twosome was just floating around inside me, trying to find a place to hunker down and grow into a brand new human being over the next nine months. Whoa.
And right now, Jordyn is 3 months old, and at my parents' house (I'm at work), sound asleep in her crib.
WTF. That's just insane!
And what was ten days from yesterday, last year? Thanksgiving Day - and the day I found out I was pregnant (even though I totally already "knew"). I have a feeling I'm going to cry tears of sheer joy and intense emotion when we go around the table saying what we're thankful for this year!
A year! Wow :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing, isn't it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a year of motherhood!
ReplyDelete