Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Unofficially Pregnant

It's 9:30pm on day 8 post IUI, and I'm calling it: I'm pregnant.

I haven't actually peed on a stick yet; I'll do that in the morning. But I'd be willing to bet money that I'm pregnant, at least as of right now...

... Significant crampiness on days 5-6 and some on day 7. Mostly gone now, but at times I still feel like my uterus just wants to be noticed. Not sure how else to describe it.
... My breasts are now in the "killing me" range of soreness, especially right when I take off my bra or when Jordyn leans on them.
... Yesterday and today I've had several of those moments where I'm not just hungry, or even really hungry, but FEED ME NOW hungry that I (now) remember from my last pregnancy.
... I'm exhausted. And I mean not just tired, or really tired, but total full-body fatigue, like I just can. not. move. At least some of this could be from my cold, but I think it has to be at least partially due to being pregnant, when combined with the symptoms above.
... And I "just know", at this point. Can't really describe that any better, either, except that I've never felt the way I'm feeling right now at any other time in my life except for when I was pregnant with Jordyn.

We'll see what tomorrow brings (and the next few months), but as of right now, I'm pretty comfortable saying I'm unofficially pregnant!!


4 comments: