Sunday, November 22, 2015

Who Knows...

I seem to have a thing of blogging each 5dpiui with an update, so here goes...

Well, my body seems to at least know how to start being pregnant... I'm think something may be starting to happen again, I just won't get excited until I see two pink lines, or a smiley face, or whatever (and maybe not even then, since I'm pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy last time). I definitely don't "just know" that I'm pregnant like I did the first time, and I'm not nearly as convinced anything is happening as I was the first T42 IUI. I haven't had the same twinges and crampiness all along as I did last month.

But, yesterday and today I've had some definite twinges and cramps here and there, a couple of times a sharp enough pain to make me stop in my tracks. What I can't figure out is the pain isn't right in the middle; it's further over toward the right, like where I'd think my ovary would be, not my uterus. It's definitely not ovulation pain, because there's no way that's happening on day 21-22 of my cycle. And my uterus just feels kind of sore, more than crampy. And then, at exactly the same time as last month, my breasts felt sore when I took my bra off a little while ago to put on my pajamas. Not "killing me" sore, but definitely noticeable. I'll have to see if they get more or less sore as the days go by.

My plan is to pee on a stick for the first time on Thanksgiving morning, so that just in case it's positive, it'll be on Thanksgiving, just like when I found out I was pregnant with Jordyn. It'll just be kind of a nice story in the long run. I'm debating ordering a "big sister" shirt for Jordyn on Amazon (I have prime) so she could wear it when we see my family on Thursday (or even later in the weekend). But would that jinx it?? I figure, even if I'm not pregnant, she can still wear it when I (hopefully eventually) am. Not sure about that yet, though.

Oh, and I have a cold, basically chest congestion with laryngitis. This is the second time I've had this exact same thing in about two months, and it pisses me off. It's so incredibly frustrating and difficult to parent without a voice! So, it's a little hard to tell which symptoms are from what... Am I exhausted because I'm pregnant, or because I'm sick?! Am I irritable because I'm pregnant, or because I'm sick?!     Am I little nauseous/"off" because I'm pregnant, or because I'm sick?! And I don't want to take anything lest it interfere with anything that just might be happening. Last night, we were at my parents' house, and my mom kept trying to get me to take something, and I didn't want to, but I didn't want to explain why, either. I did use some vicks vaporub before bed, because that seems to be ok during pregnancy, but I'd love to be able to take some mucinex or something to help with the mucous. Ugh, I hate being sick!

According to Jordyn, the baby is drinking some lemonade.


1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't that be exciting to get a positive on Thanksgiving! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete