Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I bought a basal thermometer today. Is that crazy? I can't believe I was actually looking for something in the "Family Planning" aisle at CVS! I think my period is coming soon, so I want to be prepared to start tracking right away. I don't want anything to mess up my plan of TTC starting in January!

I also walked over 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym today. Nothing has ever motivated me to exercise more than having a baby - even finding a husband! I've always been convinced that no one would want to date me if I was overweight, and that I MUST lose weight if I ever want to find a man. But having that in my head somehow wasn't enough to actually get me to the gym... But this whole baby thing has gotten me there three times this week! Yay! Go me!

On my mind most these days... Wondering how long it'll take me to get pregnant. Wondering if my mom getting pregnant easily 3 times with only one tube in her 20's will mean I'll be able to get pregnant easily with 2 tubes in my 30's. Wondering if that makes any sense at all! Wondering if I actually WILL be pregnant by this time next year, or if I'll still be trying. Wondering if I should try home ICI's before moving to IUI's. I kinda want to, just to see what happens. But if it doesn't work, then I've wasted those eggs... Wondering how to decide on an RE - I keep looking them up online, looking at people's recommendations, and still not being able to figure out what to do. Wondering if I can do multiple consultations, and if they charge for those consultations.

Lots on my mind! Looking forward to my parents' visit in two weeks!


1 comment: