It probably would've been worse with my old boobs, mostly because I just HATED them. But I had breast reduction surgery in July 2000, and went from a D/DD (depending on the brand of bra) to a B cup. I've gained some weight since then, but even with that and the scars, I've never regretted it for a second, and I'm so much happier with my breasts now! I guess that's why I felt like I had to apologize to them for how they were treated today!
My doctor told me I may or may not be able to breastfeed due to the reduction. They don't know if they're taking out milk ducts, and the ones that are still there may be lying weird so they could be kinked. I basically have to wait and see if milk comes in when I have a baby. I may be able to breastfeed, I may be able breastfeed only some and have to supplement with formula, and I may not be able to breastfeed at all. I'm ok with that. I'd like to if I can, but I won't be totally broken-hearted if I can't.
In other news, I'm anxiously awaiting my period to I can officially start tracking my ovulation. I've had a basal body thermometer for a week or so now, and I've been taking my temp every morning just to get in the habit of doing it, but I haven't been recording it. I just don't want to forget to take it once I really NEED to be taking it. But now I really want to get the show on the road! I don't remember wanting my period to come so badly since my pregnancy scare in high school!
I signed up to go to an orientation at a local alternative insemination place. I've been doing so much research on REs that my head is spinning. And for some reason, since I couldn't really decide where to go or who to see, I just did nothing for a while. But now I'm going to this orientation on September 8, so at least I feel like I'm DOING something now, and not just researching. I just wish I could make appointments to go "interview" different REs to ask questions, get info, see if I like them, etc. before committing. But since they all seem to charge for consultations/intake appointments, that's not really feasible. This orientation is only $50, and it's 2.5 hours long, so it seems like I'll at least learn some things for my money, even if I don't like it and end up going somewhere else. But since I've heard good things about this place and I think they have reasonable prices (comparatively!), it may be my best bet.
My parents get here tomorrow for over a week. We're going to ride out Hurricane Irene together, and then we have some appointments next week with realtors to hopefully find them a place up here. Or at least just start looking (they keep insisting they're not ready to actually make an offer yet). Should be an interesting week...
真愛旅舍ut聊天室
ReplyDelete福利啪啪視頻吧
福利聊天室你懂的
真人色情表演視頻網站
9158聊天室你懂的
同城視頻聊天室
同城裸聊直播視頻
奇摩女孩免費視訊聊天室
免費的裸聊qq
免費交友裸聊室