I'm pretty sure Baby Girl has her first case of the hiccups right now. Poor little thing. :(
And... I've been irritable as hell lately! What's up with that?
Every. Single. Thing. annoys the crap out of me.
Every. Single. Person. is a total idiot.
Every. Single. Driver. on the road sucks at driving and needs to get out of my way.
I think it's because I have another cold, don't feel good, can't sleep well, have too much to do, and have been working too much. I haven't had two days off in a row since last Tuesday and Wednesday. Thank goodness I'm off work in five minutes and have the next two days off!
I just hope I can shake this horrible mood and get back to feeling like a normal(ish) human being!
I hear you on the irritability! I actually took work off yesterday because the mere IDEA of spending the day with 150 middle school students was making me too annoyed! Hopefully we are both just in another loopy phase and it passes quickly, hang in there. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon. The days off will help, I hope.
ReplyDelete小可愛視訊-真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
ReplyDeleteut聊天室視訊-真人裸聊秀場
173免費視訊-視頻真人秀聊天室福利
真愛旅舍官網
真愛旅舍聊天室
真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
live173 視訊美女-免費進入裸聊室
live173視訊影音live秀-免費夫妻視頻真人秀
live173影音視訊live秀-免費進入主播裸聊室
live173影音live秀-免費視訊-裸聊直播間免費