Apparently it's International Blog De-Lurking Week.
And so, I'd like to ask any lurkers who may be out there to please come out of hiding, if just this once, and introduce yourselves! I'd love to know who's reading my ramblings!
So... Who are you? Where are you? Are you an SMC? A thinker? A tryer? A mom? Why do you read my blog? What brought you here? What else might I want to know about you?
I'm just so curious! No pressure, and no need to share anything you're not comfortable sharing. I'd just love to know who's here, who's reading, and why. And if you have any questions you'd like me to answer, please ask, and I'll try to answer in another post.
Thank you!
I guess I don't count as a lurker since I do usually comment. I don't remember how I came to your blog, whether it was a comment you left in mine or a comment of yours I saw on another blog. I felt a kinship with you as we both had 1st try success (though Elena is from my 2nd try since I miscarried). Now recently we've seemed to have similar issues with our parents card of our kids!!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm not really a lurker, since I have commented before, but I found your blog through the Choice Moms message board. I love being able to connect with other SMCs; these blogs are sometimes what keep me going with the process when I feel discouraged. I'm so happy for you and Felix, and I look forward to seeing more to come!
ReplyDeleteI've been lurking for a bit:-) Congratulations on your beautiful girl! I'm a SMbyC as well and have my own story by blog at makingmyfam.blogspot.com. Thanks for sharing your story and all the best to you both.
ReplyDelete