Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bad Dream about BBT

So, I've been dutifully tracking my basal bolus temperature, and I'm pretty sure I accurately figured out when I ovulated a few days ago (with temp and OPKs). Although I can't figure out what my temp is doing now - it seems to have gone right back down to where it was before I ovulated, not stayed higher like it's supposed to. This is my first month tracking, and I've only been off the pill since the end of July, so it's probably still likely that everything is fine... but I'm worried anyway.

Obviously, given the dream I had last night! Or, rather, early this morning. I'm pretty sure this dream happened after I woke up around 9:something and took my temp, and then went back to sleep. In the dream, my doctor (who I seem to recognize, but can't place who is he) was sitting next to my bed (apparently this appointment needed to happen before I got out of bed, just like the temp), looking at my temp chart, and telling me that it was all messed up and that there was no way I was going to be able to get pregnant. It was SO real-feeling, to the point that I was aware of my morning breath, and worried the doctor was aware of it, too!

Then all of a sudden (in the dream), I was in a car, driving, and I kept needing to stop, like at a red light, but my breaks wouldn't work, or would slow the car down a little but wouldn't stop it in time. I've had THIS dream a few times before. I think it means time is going too fast and won't "stop" or slow down so I can do things I want to do in time, i.e. get pregnant and have a baby.

1 comment: