Everyone went around and introduced themselves and told a little about where they are in their journey, who their children were and how they were conceived (no one in this group adopted, I don't think). Lots of very interesting stories!
After the meeting, I went out to dinner with two tryers, both of whom have been trying for quite some time. One is starting her first IVF cycle, and the other is starting her first cycle using donor eggs. They warned me not to get discouraged hearing their stories, since I might have a much easier time since I'm younger than them. But it was great to talk to them, and they were able to give me some good advice and suggestions. My new plan is to call and schedule an appointment with an RE, just as a consultation and to see what he or she recommends as far as testing goes. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to find out my FSH level, maybe some other bloodwork, and maybe an HSG.
Should I be concerned that I'm on CD17 and haven't ovulated yet? At least, not as far as my BBT and OPKs are saying... I'm worried I'm going to have a short luteal phase or some such thing... But maybe I'm just psyching myself out and I'll ovulate tomorrow. I'm trying not to worry until I know I have something to worry about, but it's SO hard not to! I just really want everything to work out, and to work out well...
Here's hoping I can get an appointment with the RE in time to do day 3 testing this cycle (well, the one starting in a couple of weeks-ish), and not have to wait out a whole cycle!
美女福利視頻秀
ReplyDelete約炮交友直播間平台
美女主播福利視頻
午夜寂寞聊天室
午夜聊天室真人秀場
免費祼聊聊天室
色裸聊直播間
能看啪啪福利的聊天室
免費可以看裸聊直播app
裸聊免費網