Tuesday, August 7, 2012

She's Here!!

My daughter, Jordyn Hannah, was born on Tuesday, August 7th, 2012 at 2:44am.

She weighed 7 lb 7.6 oz and was 19 inches long.

Fast, intense labor, meco.nium in the fluid leading to a little bit of respiratory distress at birth, and nu.chal cord (wrapped around her neck), 2nd degree tear for me, but all is well now.

I've slept maybe a total of 30-45 minutes in something like 34 or so hours.

More info to come soon.

But to sum up this entire experience in one word... Surreal!


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So glad she's here and arrived safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!
    So glad I checked in, what wonderful news :)
    Love the name too :)
    Enjoy mommy and Jordyn time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world little Jordyn Hannah (Hannah was on my short list of names if I had had a girl)!!! Glad to hear labor was quick and that you are doing well...now go get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Jordyn!! Lucky 7s!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Mama! And welcome to the world, Jordyn! So glad you are both safe and sound on the other side of birth. Look forward to hearing more about your experience. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the story and see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm glad the two of you are doing good and I hope you can get some more rest soon. Only 30-45 minutes out of 34 hours, with labor and birth in between?! Sounds exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray!!!

    I'm so excited for you!!!

    But Mama, get some sleep! you are in this for the long haul!

    SOOOO happy for you! Can't wait to read all about her!

    hugs to you!!! YOU DID IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!

    Can't wait to hear all about it and see a picture (or 20) of your wonderful little girl.

    Welcome Jordyn Hannah. Your mommy has been waiting a long time to meet you, and we're all so glad you're finally here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! What a beautiful name. I hope you are enjoying these early days to their fullest!

    ReplyDelete