Here's how I've been feeling...
- Tired, but also haven't been sleeping too well.
- Headachy, but just for a little while today.
- Slightly sore breasts... I think... Trying to determine if it's all in my head or not. Seems to be more in the outer tissue/muscle, on the "edge" of my breasts, kind of between the breast and the armpit, more than in the actual breast itself. Does that make any sense??
- Some cramps/twinges in my lower abdomen. And feeling very "full" and bloated.
- Checking for implantation bleeding with every wipe (I know, probably too soon for this, but I can't help myself!)
- Maybe just a little bit dizzy at times, but this could also be leftover from weaning off of lexa.pro, which I'm convinced permanently altered my brain chemistry!
- Emotionally/mentallly - I vacillate, sometimes very quickly, between being SURE I must be pregnant, to reminding myself that that's completely ridiculous, this is only a "dress rehearsal", doesn't even really count, because it's so unlikely to work on the first try. And that all my "symptoms" are completely in my head.
- In the same category - maybe a little moody. I got upset at something my sister and mom said to me today, felt "ganged up on", when really I probably shouldn't have been so sensitive. Although I do tend to be a sensitive person. Or maybe it's just too much family time (my parents came into town yesterday).
- Starting to wonder just how far before your missed period those "early" HPTs can actually work. Haven't tested yet because I do know it's FAR too soon, but just starting to wonder how long I actually have to wait.
- Sorta-kinda a little bit worried that I accidentally ate goat cheese last night while out at a restaurant, forgetting that it's on the ttc/pregnancy do-not-eat list. And also wondering how worried I should actually be. :(
- In general, just feeling kind of not myself, exactly. Could be just that this is such a life-changing thing I'm doing.
Anything sound familiar to anyone who's BTDT (been there done that)?? Or am I just in a league of my own over here?!
I had "symptoms" with all three IUIs. Oddly, the "symptoms" were less on the successful one. Either way, you aren't crazy, we have all felt that experience too. I wouldn't worry about the goat cheese, I've discovered that more and more cheese products are pasteurized. I thought I would have a heard time finding it yesterday, but every brand was pasteurized! Furthermore, somehow all of us were born, and I'm sure our moms were only told to not drink alcohol (but smoking was still acceptable back then)!
ReplyDeleteIf I'm having trouble waiting the 10 days you have to wait to test, I can't imagine what you're going through! That being said - I agree with Ali. I think the goat cheese should be the least of your worries right now. I'll keep praying for your sanity (during family time lol) and a positive HPT on THanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteAgreed you're not crazy. But to save your sanity you might try try try to put it out of your mind a bit for at least a week! I was good about totally putting it out of my mind each time until about 9 dpiui. Personally, I had good luck testing with early pregnancy tests at 11-12 dpiui. But of course when you get a positive completely depends on when implantation occurs, which can vary a few days. Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete(oh and agreed, seriously do not worry about the goat cheese!)